Sunday, January 21, 2018

2017 Awards & Superlatives!


This sure was a busy reading year for me! I read 274 books in 2017, totaling about 54,927 pages. Whoa. It was actually less than I had thought I would read, but I also did quite a bit of writing this year. I even took some time off, here and there, from both reading and writing to spend with my family (mostly playing video games!). It was a pretty great year. 

Among the books I read, there were some surprises and a few flops. I started some new series and finished a few others. I laughed and I cried, and everything in between. So for a recap of 2017, I will be awarding superlatives to the books on last year's shelf. These are just for fun and if you'd like to join in and share your own, the more the merrier!

One rule: Books cannot be used for more than one superlative/award. The only exceptions are the Best Series and Leading Ladies/Lads categories. This means there won't be repeats of the same books over and over. But don't worry, I had plenty of favorites for each category!


SUPERLATIVES


Best Series

Cy-Ops Sci-Fi Series by Cara Bristol



Romance the Rules - Christy Carlyle



Lucky in Love - Lila Monroe



Favorite Authors 
(in addition to those above)


Piper Rayne

Hazel Kelly


Favorite Book Couples

        


Favorite Villains

        


Most Surprising Reads (in a good way)

        


Most Startling Reads (in a bad way)

        


Tear Jerkers

        


Best Leading Ladies

        


Best Leading Lads

          


Biggest Twists

          


Most Enjoyed Genre of the Year

Image result for historical romance gif
Historical Romance - Again!


Favorite Novellas

         



FAVORITES BY GENRE
(OTHER THAN THOSE ABOVE)


Fantasy

        

Sci-Fi

        


Paranormal

       


Historical

        


Contemporary

        


Erotica

         

No comments:

Post a Comment